About Swig Life
THE SIGNATURE DIFFERENCETHICKER STAINLESS STEEL - With the added thickness, the insulation of your Swig Life now keeps your drinks hot or cold for even longer and protects it from drops and bumps along the way.
NEWLY DESIGNED LIDS, CAPS & STRAWS - Signature Swigs feature a range of new lids, caps and accessories. All tumblers and mugs use a Tritan lid that is BPA free, spill resistant, FDA approved and shatterproof. Tritan lids seal tightly with a rubber seal gasket while allowing you to see inside. The straw friendly opening can be covered with the sliding closure to minimize spilling. All lids, caps and straws are BPA-free, FDA approved and safe for all ages.
DISHWASHER SAFE - All Signature Swigs are dishwasher safe. The powder-coated finish keeps the cup safe from the heat of your dishwasher and helps protect against chips and scratches.
REMOVABLE SILICONE BASE - The new Signature Swig Life Collection features a branded, removable silicone base. The silicone is noise-reducing and keeps your Swig Life in place wherever you go.
CLASSIC SWIG TECHNOLOGYVACUUM INSULATION - Swig drinkware uses double-wall, vacuum-sealed insulated technology, which means the space between the stainless steel walls is void of matter. With no medium for heat to transfer, your drink's temperature will not be impacted by the outside temperature.
SUPERIOR TEMPERATURE RETENTION (HOT/COLD) - Swig's double-wall tumblers, mugs and bottles will keep your drinks seriously cold (or hot!). Swigs are engineered to maintain the temperature of your beverage for the maximum time possible with current technology.
304 GRADE - 18/8 STAINLESS STEEL - Crafted from 304 grade 18/8 stainless steel. All Swigs are BPA free, FDA approved, and highly resistant to rust, odors, and bacteria.
COPPER COATED INSULATION - Swig's double-wall stainless steel inner surface is copper plated, which provides an additional barrier against heat entering or exiting the vessel.
SWEAT FREE - Swig's insulation prevents condensation or heat from affecting the exterior of the tumbler. This means Swig will always be comfortable to hold and never make a watery mess in your hand or on your table.
WARRANTY & CARE (BY SWIG)We are committed to making beautiful drinkware that keeps your beverages extremely cold (or hot). We know sometimes things happen and we are here to help. Your satisfaction is important to us and we want you to be able to take a Swig for a long time! If anything is wrong with your Swig, we'll do our best to replace the defective item in a timely manner.
All products manufactured by Swig are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for 365 days after purchase. Proof of purchase from an authorized Swig retailer is required. This warranty applies only to the original owner. This warranty is void if the product is structurally altered, subjected to use beyond the physical limits of the materials used in manufacturing, or is damaged as a result of abnormal use. Normal wear and tear is not warranted including dents from dropping, blemishes or scratches on painted finish after purchase, broken tops from dropping, rubber gaskets being removed, theft, or any other forms of misuse that do not adhere to care instructions. Swig reserves the right to request images of the defective product. If a defect is under warranty, Swig will replace the product with the same item for free after inspection. You may submit a warranty claim by emailing us at email@example.com.
- All Signature cups and accessories (including lids, caps, bases and straws) are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- For thorough cleaning, remove rubber gasket from lid and silicone base from the bottom of the cup. Clean and dry before reinstalling.
- Never use bleach or abrasive cleaners containing chlorine. Do not put in the microwave or the freezer.
- Do not overfill with hot liquids and keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids.
- Always make sure lid is tightly secured before drinking.
- Must be a customer of the United States. Our Core collection is hand-wash only as the high temperatures of the dishwasher may affect the insulation technology and the painted finish. Additionally, never use bleach or abrasive cleaners containing chlorine. Do not put in the microwave or the freezer. Do not overfill with hot liquids and keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids. Always make sure lid is tightly secured before drinking.